My role as a teaching assistant is temporary to cover a maternity leave and finishes in March, I am doing all I can to get a permanent job as I love it so much, i.e. choreographing the school musical, volunteering to take after school activities etc., great experience, but all of this impinges on my study time and I feel I am constantly playing catch-up.
I have struggled with the literature review it seems to have taken up so much of my time. I can't tell you how many times I've written down a really good quote and then struggled to find it later, or I've read a brief synopsis of an article only to find that to read it in its entirety requires me to subscribe at a cost.
Where I am now:
- I have collated all the data from the evaluations from my students pre intervention and presented the findings in graph form.
- I have carried out my literature search
- I have designed my survey for Teachers
- I have prepared the lesson plans for my intended interventions and arranged a further observation lesson post intervention
- I have identified Teachers for my video interview
Hope everyone is getting on o.k.